Recent Posts

How can I live in the present Moment All The Time

How can I live in the present moment all the time if you have this question also in your mind then a short story for you Once a person goes to a mahatma and says to him mahatma can I ask you a question that mahatma says yes, that person asks what should I do so that I can live in the present moment all the time?


The Mahatma remains silent after listening to that person's question, that person thinks that the Mahatma has not heard, he repeats his question again, but the second time also the Mahatma does not answer his question, he asks the Mahatma for the third time. The Mahatma looks at that person. And ask him a question, can you stand on the ground, that person says to that Mahatma, I am standing on the ground, neither I can live under the ground nor I can live in the air above the ground, don't you see me Those Mahatmas say to that person that I am able to see but you are not able to see that person says I have not understood anything but Mahatma says to that person when you can see that you are neither under the ground Can you live neither in the air above the ground, then can you not see that even if you want, you cannot live neither in the past nor in the future.


When you are already in the present, what can be more in the present than that, you must understand that the meaning of life is the present, not the past and the future. You cannot live in the past or the future even if you want, because you have  only one choice. You are troubled by thinking of those thoughts of the past which have no living existence in themselves or thinking of thoughts about which you do not know whether they will happen in the future or not. That person says  How do I get rid of these thoughts? then that mahatma says to that person then another wrong question this mind which has so much ability that it can think in all three situations it is a gift given by nature do you want to eliminate.


If you want to kill the thoughts then it means you want to kill the mind this mind which is so powerful do you want to destroy it the person says so tell me what should I do?

I am very upset, I do not see any way, then that Mahatma says to that person, now you have asked the right question, now some solution can be found, if you want to get rid of all the problems of life, then you have to do physical and mental penance. The person asks the Mahatma what is physical and mental penance? He says physical means proper diet, proper sleep, proper exercise and  mental means spending time with oneself and stopping the garbage from coming in.


that person asks the saint what do you mean by garbage he says mahatma You know very well what is garbage, garbage are those things that stop your growth. It enters into you through your senses. If you want the end of all problems, you have to do physical and mental penance. That person asks that mahatma, is it easy to do physical and mental penance, that saint says to that person no but it is not difficult either.

Post a Comment

0 Comments